NO need for POISON, which means
no contamination of our
increased handling safety.
NO need for POWER, which means no expensive batteries (ideal for 3rd world usage) or electricity to worry about (great for remote sites and no electrocution hazards).
No need for RE-ARMING, which means an auto resetting and relentless killing action. Basically, as the rat leaves the trap to die making room for the next, deploy once and kill many rodents automatically night and day.
Fast, and efficient culling,
which means you get the ultimate killing machine, without the rat unduly suffering.
Who we are
Inventor and founder of the patented PutDown Trap, Mark Sheahan FRSA, is the British Library’s first ever Inventor in Residence. Mark took on the obligatory challenge for every inventor: “Build a better Mouse/Rat Trap”. The result (although still under development) is the ultimate rodent culling device, which achieves a number of world firsts in design and application of a pest control device:
- Poison Free, which saves on costs; avoids contamination of the environment and makes it safer to handle
- Power Free, which widens the application areas to deploy the trap
- Auto Re-Arming, which means the device relentlessly kill rodents without needing human intervention to reset after each kill
- Public Health improvement by the elimination of disease carrying rodent pests
- Ecology & Economic concerns are tackled with the device being developed from re-cycled parts, and being safe to use in plantations and food storage areas. With limited maintenance required costs are significantly controlled
Culgen Limited, creators of the PUTDOWN® trap, Was a great success at the 2015 Gadget Show. The gadget show (NEC) was a real eye-opener for the business. It seemed everyone Read more…
The PUTDOWN® trap is an invention by Mark Sheahan, the Inventor in Residence of the British Library. It’s the future of rodent culling technology, combining poison free, power free and Read more…